About Air MedicalButton
Air Medical provides fixed wing air ambulance transportation for individuals, families, insurance companies and providers of medical care throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean Islands and Central America. Since 2001, Air Medical has logged thousands of hours and flown hundreds of thousands of miles with an impeccable safety record. Air Medical provides all-inclusive “bedside to bedside” service with specialized medical care during the entire transport. Air Medical utilizes highly skilled nurses and paramedics for each flight. Air Medical’s nurse and paramedic teams have extensive critical care experience and are BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP and PHTLS or ATLS certified.
Air Medical is dedicated to providing Committed Compassionate Care utilizing fixed-wing aircraft. Air Medical provides the highest level of safety, reliability and integrity. We provide a fulfilling work environment for our highly trained staff.We desire to be a positive influence in the medical aviation community while achieving a reasonable return on investment to ensure long-term economic viability and sustained growth. We are dedicated to being the leader of fixed wing air ambulance transportation in North and Central America.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our decisions at the individual and company levels.
- Commitment - We keep our promises and commitments to customers, employees, and their families.
- Dedication - We are devoted to continually improving our services and our organization.
- Experience - We provide our customers reliable service based on our knowledge and expertise in the air ambulance industry.
- Passion - We have limitless enthusiasm for our mission of providing Committed Compassionate Care.
Air Medical has been an invaluable asset to Children’s Hospital of San Antonio for many years. They provide full-time air service to both our Pediatric and Neonatal Transport Teams, completing several hundred transports in our time together. At a moment’s notice, they transport...